Germany ranks first in the world about international trade fairs.
Around 160 trade fairs are held in Germany every year.About 180000 exhibitors and ten millions people come in this fairs. This number is 2 in 3 of the most important trade fairs.Exhibitors and visitors spend a total of around £15 billion a year.Germany is also an important transfer point for product trade in both Europe and worlwide.
Some of the most importants fairs in Germany are:
- International automobile exhibition(IAA);Hannover and Frankfurt.
- Information Technologies(CeBIT);Hannover.
- Information Technologies(IFA);Berlin.
- International Tourism Boerse(ITB);Berlin.
- Frankfurt book fair;Frankfurt Buchmesse.
The roof organization of the fair sector in Germany is AUMA. Mission of AUMA is to strengthen German trade fair abroad.